(While not intentional the photo below turned out to be an optical illusion.)
This morning I woke up to heavy urine smell in our dining room. I couldn’t really see the pee spot but there was no doubt that something happened in the night. After steam washing twice, the smell still lingered. I ended up getting out my bleach gel. Then one thing led to another.
I started trailing the bleach gel along the grout. Some spots immediately started to bubble. My daughter got in on the cleaning as well. It was rather addicting. I had to stop her from cleaning more of the house. We left it on for about 10 minutes then steam mopped it. While all of the dirtiness didn’t come out our dining room is so much brighter. Definitely doing this again.
Now instead of the scent of dog urine, bleach permeates our noses. I think I need to turn on my candle melts as I am not a bleach loving gal.